Amazon is seeking a Hindi Localization Editor to join our Amazon Device Software Editorial team. We are responsible for editing and localizing software and documentation across multiple Amazon Devices — Fire TV, Kindle E-Reader and Fire Tablet — as well as upcoming undisclosed devices. In this role, you will work closely with other editors, program managers, localization and quality assurance engineers to deliver a best-in-class product experience to our Hindi-speaking customers.
In this Luxembourg-based position, you will:
- Own Hindi linguistic quality for the group’s products and services
- Drive the development of style guides and translation memories, lead terminology discussions with internal stakeholders and give direction to our external vendors
- Work with localization program managers, localization vendors, quality assurance engineers and tool development teams to ensure expected linguistic quality and launch criteria are met
- Engage with corporate and partner teams in country to understand and address Hindi localization issues
- Plan, monitor and implement changes to ensure all linguistic quality assurance tasks are completed