Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
EU Inventory Control Quality Assurance Sr Program Manager
Date de publication
6 days ago(10-08-2018 9:17)
Reference du poste
Amazon Logistique SAS
JOB DESCRIPTION Can be based in either the UK, Poland, Slovakia, France, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg or Germany.
Benchmark organization, process and performance across EU Operations and engage with all key stake-holders to create a compelling Inventory Control & Quality Assurance (ICQA) plan for EU Operations.
Drive creation of EU Standards and ICQA Standard Work, quality initiatives, process changes to enable EU ICQA and ultimately the Fulfillment Centers (FC) to meet and exceed Business Plans. Reduce and eliminate administrative burden on ICQA teams in fulfillment centers by eliminating manual research and data entry in favor of automated systems
Development and maintenance of programs and tools used by ICQA teams to manage quality such as ad-hoc Queries, Data Capture portals, Metric automation based on EU needs. Work with NA Program team to drive roll-out of available tools to EU.
· Develop Review and analysis of customer defect data with development of corresponding action plans to reduce defects.
· Work closely with other EU central functions to secure support and resources for business wide projects and initiatives.
· Will travel to all EU countries and 3 PL logistics providers to evaluate and ensure compliance of IC/QA initiatives.
· Install proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across EU
· Be responsible for the overall coordination and evaluation of EU projects
· Inventory & Quality Assurance Management, with the proven ability to show improvement in a continually developing environment
· Experience in the analysis of defect data and defect reduction planning
· Strong analytical, mathematical and data analysis capability
· Achievement of the right results- Gets the important things done. Resourceful. Maintains effective pace and produces conclusive, measurable results within time commitments. Builds things that work
· Quality or work- Consistently provides the highest quality product or service. Completes work accurately. Pays attention to detail
· Experience with Operational Excellence (Six Sigma)
· Candidate must be a quick study on various software systems and data analysis tools. This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to drive process improvements & the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline-driven environment.
· Strong oral & written communication skills, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude.
· Advanced Excel skills required.
· Goal driven, target orientated, able to step back and look at the bigger picture (helicopter view), the person will also be able to manage ambiguity with their sleeves rolled up, and possess a preparedness to get involved
· Demonstrate strong track record of team leadership within a large scale rapid and process driven environment
· Candidates will be degree qualified in Operations, Engineering, Logistics or similar · Fluent in English
Strong expertise in the field of packaging materials, especially currugate (engineering, testing, manufacturing, EU-wide norms and standards)
Advanced SQL knowledge
Process visualization (BPMN 2.0)
Strong mathematical and analytical skills incl. simulations (Mathlab) and statistical analysis (Minitab)