At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally bright, talented, and driven people. If you would like to help us build Amazon Web Services, this is your chance to make history.
The Data Center Global Services organization is looking for a Cable Technician with a progressive career history in structured cabling. Our Cabling Infrastructure team is responsible for driving low voltage structured cabling across the Amazon data center platform.
This role offers challenge and opportunity for experienced cabling professionals. The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer experience, drive global innovation through structured cabling contributions. Role Responsibilities:
- Installation of network and cabling infrastructure in a data center environment
- Reporting current status via ticketing system, status reports, and email
- Manages multiple concurrent interdisciplinary projects and ability to work in a team
- Exhibit quality workmanship on all work and maintain collocation space cleanliness
- Inventory, track and manage project related materials throughout project lifecycle
- Follow all production, safety and quality standards, codes and industry best practices
- Provides daily feedback on project progress to Project Manager / Foreman
- Manage, check and coordinate all materials to be delivered to site daily