At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Prague
, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries. The Hub provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers and, we are looking for HR Administrators
to join our growing Shared Services Centre. Reporting into an HR Shared Services Team Lead, role holders will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees. Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyeO9l607E
What we offer:
- Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new starters, data management, absence management, transfers and leavers.
- Input, update and maintain all HR related data in a timely manner. Maintain the accuracy of information and key changes as and when necessary and by deadlines as required
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
- Meet setup SLAs and KPIs
- Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure accurate and timely payment of the employee population. Maintain, manage and regularly audit all electronic personnel files.
- Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
- Unlimited contract
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Relocation package
- Public transport reimbursement
- Multi-sport card
- Employee referral program bonus
- Language courses
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
- In house canteen
- Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
- Corporate events and team events
- Possible internal and/or international growth