Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hiring a Senior Recruiting Leader to lead a dynamic recruiting team, This role is responsible for leading the recruiting strategy and execution for our AWS’ sales and marketing business. The Senior Recruiting Leader acts as a business partner and talent advisor that works closely with senior business leaders, HR Business Partners and the Recruiting team to set and drive goals, processes, and metrics. This role has the unique ability work across all of AWS’ businesses and impact each technical team. As a thought leader, the Senior Recruiting Leader will apply recruiting subject matter expertise in the cleared and uncleared markets to lead operational excellence in talent attraction, talent assessment and new market growth.
This leadership role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to apply their recruiting leadership experience in a large-scale, commercial company. The successful candidate will be a talented, customer-focused recruiting leader with a passion for delighting our clients and our candidates.
In this role, the Senior Recruiting Leader will:
- Drive solutions and shape recruiting strategies for new and existing markets
- Influence multiple stakeholders within the business and across central teams
- Bring clarity and drive decisions on complex issues that impact multiple businesses
- Shape business decisions based on data & deep dive analysis
- Innovate regularly and with ease
- Effectively grow and develop a team of recruiting leaders and individual contributors
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast-paced and fun! If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history