Application and Assessment Process
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies.
- Experience with Data Warehouse and ETL operations.
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53, and S3.
- Background in algorithm engineering, distributed systems, networking, or IT security.
- Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
Eligible candidates will be invited to attend a technical phone screen post which successful candidates will be invited to an in-house assessment centre. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.