We are seeking a talented, self-driven, and highly analytical Sr In-stock Manager for our fast-growing ultra-fast delivery service, Amazon Prime Now. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a service at Amazon in its earliest stage. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical with proven experience driving process improvement, thought ownership, and delivering results. This position will be responsible for managing key categories and projects of Prime Now.
The Sr In-Stock Manager will be responsible for developing inventory strategies to optimize customer experience, sales, margin and turns, as well as end-to-end business ownership of all supply chain processes. He/she will be relentlessly focused on delivering high in-stock rates in order to achieve aggressive growth plans. He/she will dive deep core drivers of in-stock performance, and proactively identify opportunities to improve tools and work flows. This role interacts closely with retail and operations business partners across Amazon, and is pivotal to the growth of this strategic initiative.
The successful candidate will communicate effectively across teams and levels, while balancing the needs and requirements of internal and external customers. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize in a changing business environment will also be key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
· Maintain excellent in-stock rates for owned categories
· Develop and execute inventory strategies to optimize sales, turns, and inventory health
· Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as in-stock rate, procurement lead time (PLT), fill rate, forecast accuracy and turns
· Forecast and manage efficient inbound and outbound inventory flows and health, including forecasting, purchasing, and removing unproductive inventory
· Drive root cause analysis/reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and project manage improvements
· Work with internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and procurement workflows, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually