At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
HRS SD Service Delivery Manager
Purpose of role:
HRS SD Service Management is a function that will support the effective running and continued growth of HR Services as it continues to build in size and scope re services and capabilities offered. The role will achieve this in three principal ways:
Senior HR stakeholder engagement:
· Own (specific business areas) and engage with senior global and regional HR senior stakeholders and partners to understand their current organizational and process pain points and priorities as well as understanding their future needs and priorities.
· Earn customer trust by working with the rest of the HRS SD team to anticipate, prioritize, and deliver customer needs.
· Provide advice and input to senior regional customer leadership on the potential benefits of leveraging HRS SD.
· Maintain and track an accurate, prioritized, approved (and requested) list of new work / change transitions that feed into an overall program list for HRS SD.
Service health management:
· Build, oversee and ensure process monitoring and reporting against agreed SLAs and KPIs, as well as the provision of actionable root cause analysis and remediation where SLAs are not hit.
· Build close working partnerships with local HRS SD hub leadership in order to help set priorities, highlight service health needs, and agree actions to drive improvements.
· Deliver global regular and one off reporting and analysis as required, both quantitative and qualitative (eg VOC output / analysis).
· Feed into and validate the Global Service Catalogue ensuring that it truly reflect services delivered to business lines on a country, regional and global basis.
Management of major escalations:
· Lead the management of major incidents in line with agreed processes and guidelines to ensure consistency.
· Drive escalation resolution, follow-up actions, root cause analysis, and the implementation of prevention measures in coordination with hub leadership.
· Manage incident-related communication to customer leadership and HRS stakeholders.
· Manage a small service management team in the region as required.
· Manage the hiring and development of Service Management leads.
· Work with Transition Managers and HRS SD Project and Change team to support the transition of new processes into the hub.
· Ensure new processes are seamlessly integrated into existing service health monitoring and reporting mechanisms.