At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in the provision of a full resourcing service to our Amazon Web Services businesses across EMEA ensuring that candidates will be recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business. Responsibilities include building attraction strategies, interview process management, offer management and building and maintaining relations within the hiring community.
You will love this job if you are someone:
- Who enjoys collaborating with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Who knows recruiting is hard, but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that “unicorn” for the job at hand.
- Who can take big projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver results.
- Who loves to provide an excellent service to candidates and the hiring community.
- Who challenges the status quo and approaches every day as if it was “day one”.
- You have several years’ experience recruiting Tech IT professionals.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You are skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies.
- You have a strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
- You have excellent negotiation skills.
- You are self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience using data to drive decisions and build a business case when appropriate.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (required)