Amazon has continuously expanded its product selection and innovated on behalf of customers in an on-going effort to fulfil its stated ambition of being earth’s most customer-centric company. Its massive worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centers delights customers around the world, both directly through Amazon and on behalf of merchants on the Amazon platform. Today, Amazon’s rapidly expanding consumer product range offers books, video games, consumer electronics, apparel, jewelry, grocery and Amazon Kindle among many others. Amazon’s presence in Europe is growing fast, with customers across the continent, offering millions of products and a long term vision to allow every consumer to find anything they want to buy online.
In addition to serving end customers, Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building Amazon Business, the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting a handful of the best of the best to make this vision a reality in our French market. B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high investment for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions to enable B2B customers to discover, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions, delivering everything they know and love about Amazon, for business. Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
We are seeking a Head of Marketing to accompany the growth of the French B2B business. As Head of Marketing, you are responsible for driving customer registrations, customer spend (Share-of-Wallet) and high quality sales leads for Amazon Business in France. You will work closely with Marketing leads in UK and DE and own the strategy, management, measurement, testing, and execution of the demand and lead generation activities of Amazon Business' free and paid channels including SEO/SEM, direct mail, Third Party email, events ect. You will also drive brand awareness across all industries and work closely with PR.
In this role, you will:
- Own top-level business goals and drive the marketing team to meet its go-to-market objectives
- Set the marketing direction and build impactful B2B campaigns
- Track marketing performance on an ongoing basis, constantly looking for ways to improve the Business customer experience across all marketing channels
- Recruit, lead, develop and inspire employees of a fast growing marketing organization
- Develop and champion bold and creative ideas
- Own the Marketing Budget
- Earn trust from internal and external partners including Finance, Consumer retail and Product Management
- Manage multiple projects and balance conflicting priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities
- Present your results in weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings to process participants and stakeholders.