At Amazon Advertising, we sit at the intersection of advertising and ecommerce. With millions of customers visiting Amazon every day to find, discover, and buy products, we believe that advertising, when done well, can enhance customer experience and generate a positive return on investment for our advertising partners. We strive to make advertising relevant so that customers welcome it - across Amazon’s ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices, and the Amazon Advertising Platform. If you’re interested in innovative advertising solutions with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place!
Amazon Advertising is looking for an inspirational leader for the Global Scaled Services (GSS) team in Bratislava. Global Scaled Services in Bratislava consists of Advertising Operations and Design Services teams that support advertisers around the globe. You will work closely with other GSS site leaders, sales, account management and campaign management teams to ensure advertising campaigns are executed flawlessly and meet the highest standards.
You will use your operations experience to ensure that KPIs around SLAs, accuracy, quality and throughput are met and continuously improved. You will empower the teams to use GEMBA walks and other methods to drive operational excellence. Under your leadership, the team will expand and all individuals within the teams will have the opportunity to develop and grow. Responsibilities:
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2700 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA
- Build, lead, and develop operational and creative teams that support Amazon advertisers globally
- Anticipate the needs of advertisers and deliver solutions to exceed their expectations
- Obsess over the end customer experience
- Drive scale and operational excellence within budget across teams
- Drive for global standardization while responding to local or vertical needs
- Liaise closely with other GSS site leaders and capacity management
- Partner with senior management within the locale and across our global footprint to discover and share successes and failures
- Develop and lead local, regional, and global initiatives impacting organization, innovation, and efficiency.
- Define and implement changes to roles, responsibilities, and processes at scale
- Communicate appropriately with senior management, peers, and reports to share the right levels of transparency and detail up and down the organization.
- Build effective cross-functional relationships with key partners in retail, campaign and account management, product management, sales, and finance across multiple locations
- Work effectively with other local leaders, HR and the Facilities team in Bratislava
- Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but are necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Hires and develops great people
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Strong results orientation
- Thinks big and long term
Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.