At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.
Join our HR team for our regional Shared Services Hub located in Prague
, which will support Amazon across certain EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Countries.
As a member of Amazon’s Background Check team, the Background Check Specialist will support our business through the administration of background check programs. The Specialist will manage the day-to-day administration of the checks at Amazon locations in the EMEA region and will also act as a central point of contact for program management, issue resolution and reporting. Meet your future team! Watch the HR Services Prague Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzyeO9l607E
What we offer:
- Administer and audit HR compliance checks and provide additional support
- Provide ongoing support to Local HR teams and HR Services colleagues by improving the overall program, self-service training tools, and monitoring necessary policy and process updates as the program grows
- Identify areas for improvement and take ownership of implementing compliance changes
- Participate in technical program enhancement projects with HR Systems teams
- Run regular audits to ensure 100% adherence the relevant HR compliance regulations
- Improve and maintain compliance metrics for HR, Leadership, and business review
- Develop and conduct on-site and virtual compliance audits, draft audit reports detailing methodology, results, and recommendations
- Assist with new compliance projects as needs arise
- Assist with other HR Transactional work as needs arise
- Unlimited contract
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 days per month home office option
- Relocation package
- Public transport reimbursement
- Multi-sport card
- Employee referral program bonus
- Language courses
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Varying local discounts e. g. for canteens, cafes etc.
- In house canteen
- Brand new office with chill out areas, relax room and activities like football table
- Corporate events and team events
- Possible internal and/or international growth