Amazon is seeking a smart, self-motivated and creative PR Manager to support our rapidly-growing devices and services business in France.
As PR owner of Alexa and Amazon Devices for France, you will lead the proactive communication of how Alexa is getting smarter as well as the promotion of Amazon’s award-winning family of devices. You will collaborate daily with PR, business and external agency teams to imagine, develop and execute PR programs designed to enhance the reputation of Alexa and Amazon Devices to media in France.
You will act as a key advisor to PR colleagues and business partners, and support global PR campaigns taking into consideration cultural nuances. You must have high-judgment, excellent communication skills, exemplary writing ability, exceptional initiative, strong project management ability and a talent for effectively managing projects. You will also have experience of working to high standards under tight deadlines, and be flexible in managing ambiguity as priorities change.
A strong track record of working with major brands on major campaigns is essential, alongside a high level of creativity and extensive experience in dealing with consumer technology media contacts and news desks.Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a PR subject matter expert for Alexa and Devices in France
- Devising and implementing comprehensive communication programs that build buzz and awareness for Alexa and Amazon Devices
- Close collaboration with PR colleagues globally
- Working with key stakeholders across regions, including business leads external PR agencies
- Providing strategic counsel to senior business leaders
- Ensuring consistency of company-wide communication, sharing best practices, capitalizing on opportunities globally and developing impactful regional media strategies
- Keeping current on trends, issues and news about the business and the world of consumer technology
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with appropriate media contacts
- Conducting proactive and reactive media relations
- Managing external public relations agencies on strategy and day-to-day matters
- Effectively representing Amazon as a spokesperson as necessary