At Amazon, our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company. In 2006, we launched Amazon Web Services, giving customers access to the same cloud technology we built to serve millions of shoppers on Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering computing power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Millions of customers are currently leveraging AWS cloud products and solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability. The Role
We’re looking for a Cloud Operations Specialist for our customers across EMEA. You’ll be one of the founding members of a new team of subject matter experts, ensuring customer success as they migrate their workloads to the cloud using the AWS platform. You will help bring the latest cutting-edge solutions while providing guidance on operational challenges faced by organizations in the AWS Cloud.
In this senior, autonomous role you’ll focus on delivering operational guidance through the development and use of AWS Enterprise Support tools like the Cloud Operations Review (COR). It will also include collaboration with and utilization of other AWS frameworks like Well-Architected (WA), and the Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF).
- As a trusted advisor, you’ll solve some of the most complex and large-scale cloud operations challenges in the world today.
- Help build our delivery and best practice framework (COR), helping millions of customers achieve operational excellence through the adoption of the same.
- Constantly gathering feedback from AWS customers and maturing the COR framework to be more relevant.
- Using your expertise and customer feedback, you’ll have a direct impact in the continued improvement of our AWS Enterprise Support tools with a global user base and drive adoption.
- Gain a deep understanding customers' operational needs and technical challenges to ensure they achieve the greatest value from AWS as they scale.
- As a Specialist, you’ll help uplift our operational effectiveness and capabilities of customers in the region, whilst coaching other technical teams.
- As part of a wider Enterprise Support team you’ll provide post sales, consultative expertise to some of the most iconic businesses in the region in the area of Cloud operations.
Want to be part of history and transform businesses through cloud computing adoption? We’d love to hear from you.