Amazon aims to build the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. Amazon is making a strategic investment in B2B and this is a great opportunity to help shape the future!
We are a business development organization, driving growth for over 2 million Amazon sellers. Our Amazon Business team is responsible for accelerating sales growth and expanding selection for our business customers, by attracting B2B sellers and promoting B2B feature adoption among the existing seller base across the Europe.
As an Account Manager in this truly international team, you will build relationships with both existing and new Business Sellers to reap the full potential of the B2B marketplace, while also working with internal Amazon teams around the world to adapt or build new solutions addressing Sellers’ and customers’ specific business needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist B2B Sellers with registration, account set-up and growing their business·
- Meet or exceed targets for Seller account management
- Educate and network with key prospect and Seller contacts
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams.
- Work closely with business development, product management, technical, marketing, Seller Support and other key internal Amazon stakeholders.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1500 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.